Motion to Reinstate Suspended Driver’s License
- Motion Pleading
- Request for Hearing
- Notice of Hearing
- Phone Conferences
- Emails to Assistant State Attorney or Judicial Assistant
- Attendance at one hearing on the matter
- Co-drafting and review of Report of Hearing Officer/General Magistrate
- Co-drafting and review of Order
- All postage and copies to get the above sent to you, by regular mail or email.
These prices are a starting point, and are effective until October 31, 2012. We offer many discount programs. Call us to see if you qualify for one of them. Our pricing does not include court-imposed costs, if any. Court costs change annually. For current court costs, see www.miami-dadeclerk.com.