Just Been Served? Call Now. 1.800.925.Fathers

If mom tries to relocate with the kids

What If My Ex Tries To Move The Kids Out Of State?

If your spouse or the mother of your child to you tries to move the child out of state, it is critical that you get an action quickly filed in the appropriate jurisdiction bring the intended relocation to the court’s attention.